View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 11:30 AM   #1384
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Lol

Depends on if Luka decides he wants to go all out or not

I know a lot of fans on here want them to just give up and get a draft pick.

I personally think they can still make the playoffs and rebuild the roster via trades this summer.

Minnesota, New Orleans and LA can all be beaten in a playoff game by Dallas and of course the mavs can also loose to any of those teams.

But I have to believe that if Luka and kyrie somehow sneak into the play in tournament they could still be a dangerous matchup for anyone of those teams.
Having the top 10 pick goes a LOT further to rebuilding this roster. You are giving way too much credit to the FO for simply making trades or adding guys.

Mavs have an inherently flawed roster. That isn't going to change at this point in the season. I only hope they don't get hot here and lose the pick and follow that up by a loss in the POs, however far they get.

You can't sit here and say this team has a legitimate shot at the championship. Sure, we have two all-stars in Luka and Kyrie, followed by a bunch of shiny and even some lackluster turds. Even if they trimmed the rotation down, we have solid players but very easily exploitative.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote