View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 12:44 PM   #1393
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Because people don't actually read what you're saying anymore. Quick reaction is the name of the game vs nuanced thinking.

But hoping Cuban sells is whistling in the wind. What good does it do to wake up and bitch about it every day? And while he might control Nico, I don't think he's responsible for lineups.

This team has had so many problems this year on the court that to not unanimously blame Kidd is basically just total denial.

When Lincoln reinstated McClellan to run the Union army after multiple failures...his reasoning was "We must use the pieces we have."

Kidd has not properly or wisely used the pieces he has. Yes, the team needs upgrades, but there were fairly simple things he could have done that could have averted where we are now.

Playing Bullock 30mpg allowing him to take two and a half months off production-wise while shitting on Wood is a prime example of that.

If you don't hold a "defensive" player accountable, then why would they ever feel the need to play defense?
If we are on the topic of reading, here's what I added so as not to implicate SMC: "That's not necessarily for you, but it sure does seem some here want to point one finger for this cluster." edit: thanks for proving that, btw!

I only included Cuban given his involvement on decisions. I'm not dumb, he's going nowhere. The only hope, at least in the short term, is that both he and Nico learned their lessons the hard way this season.

Putting 100% blame on Kidd isn't just being in denial, it's not accurate and statically impossible lol. He gets his fair share, but as I stated before, Cuban and FO decisions and roster construction gets the majority of blame for me.

Last edited by saclare; 04-05-2023 at 12:44 PM.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote