View Single Post
Old 04-16-2023, 04:43 PM   #262
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
100%disagree

Had kidd played the correct lineup of Mcgee, wood, Green, Luka and kyrie as starters or closers this team would have been in the playoffs

The decisions he made to playing time even after the trade now makes even more sense that they deliberately trying to lose games which explains why he refused to use timeouts or call plays late in games. Instead just allowing Luka to repeatedly launch up bad step back 3's in every close game outcome

I see no reason why that lineup couldn't have competed with the likes of Denver, Memphis or Sacramento in a 1st round series

Hell even after watching the play in tournament games imo the mavs could have beaten any of those teams

Nothing we can do about it now but with west so wide-open I feel like they essentially waisted a year with Luka and kyrie do to poor FO decisions
I'm head of the Kidd needs to be fired train, but if that doesn't happen, then you absolutely tank for a high draft pick.

And you still risk being Chicago where you make the play-in just to convey your pick.

The season ended with those Charlotte games.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote