View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 09:27 PM   #352
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Personally don?t believe OG will ever reach another level or be more than a solid two-way wing. I wouldn?t give up much more than Green for him, and I also believe Green can easily reach his level.
And we basically used a similar package for KP, a non-star two way player, and how did that turn out?

I like OG, but the assets you will be giving up won't be worth it unless they pull a rabbit out of a hat to fill out the rest of the team.

Like, if number uno isn't replacing Dwight Powell as starting center, then I'm not interested until that is done.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote