View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 09:42 AM   #412
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I still wouldnt mind seeing us trade back with Nets.
#10 for #21/#22/#51

Take Murray/Lively/BPA

Young team to build around
Luka/Hardy/Green/Murray/Lively
I would be with you, but

A) If we lose the pick, then this is all meaningless. It's morbid, but we're also more likely to lose the pick (20.2%) than move up to top four (13.9%)

B) If we end up #1, you take and keep Wemby. No question

C) If we end up 2/3 I think you trade back a bit. Maybe trade 2nd pick for 9 and 16 (Utah)

D) If we end up #4 I would keep it. The entire board is available and there are some killer players in that 4-9 range.

E) If we end up #10 and Walker/Hendricks is on the board I would keep the pick and take them. I get the idea that Walker will be there at 10 and he would be an absolute steal at 10 and would address half of our offseason issues.

F) If we are #10 and there is no Walker/Hendricks. There are a ton of solid two-way guys all the way down to #45. We potentially have two stars. We just have no quality workhorse guys. I would 10 for 21/22 with the Nets or 12/37 with the Thunder.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-03-2023 at 09:44 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote