View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 09:18 AM   #435
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Love love love Jordan Hawkins game and think he?s a great fit with Luka. I think he?s going to effortlessly translate to the league. Problem is he isn?t the elite defender/rebounder we?re looking for, but I would lean towards drafting him at #10 over Gradey Dick, Cason, etc. and then consider moving Hardy for a big.
I disagree with Cason. I think he has the chance to be an elite pest at the 1 and 2 positions. That goes a long way in this league, though wing defense and depth trump those aspects.

Think of Cason as a Jrue Holiday type to lock down the Booker, Butler, SGA, etc. types. That plays super well with this roster when your guards are Luka and Kyrie, assuming we get the deal done.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote