View Single Post
Old 06-20-2023, 10:01 AM   #818
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I'm as big a Black fan as there is as he's been all Hog, but wouldn't his skill set be fairly duplicitous with Luka and Kyrie. The defense is something to dream on 1-4 so if they can make it all work alongside the other two, I'm for it. The Mavs would still have a large hole at the 5.
I would say my main detraction from Lively is the fact that Kidd won't develop him. Kidd is awful with centers, so it would ruin Lively's career from the start.

Honestly, the Mavs are kings of curveballs. Too many signs point to Lively which is exactly why I wouldn't count on it happening.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote