View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 10:13 PM   #867
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yep

Cuban is going to show everyone he's the smartest guy in the room

20% of me wants to believe the mavs are going to come out of this offseason with 2 solid starting pieces.

The other 80% of me thinks Dwight Powell will take a home town discount and start again at center and THJ will remain the 3rd option on this team and Cuban will try to sale to us that the team did try to make a major trade.
The Grant Williams stuff has me a bit worried because it reeks of a DFS replacement. Like, my god, let's do something different instead of constantly trying to replicate past players.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote