View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 10:24 PM   #870
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I'm a huge fan of Hendricks as mentioned several times on here.

I really have no problems with them keeping the pick if they can get him.

I live in Phoenix and I know a lot of people are down on DeAndre Ayton. But I think a change if scenery would light a fire in the dude.

If the mavs could somehow acquire Ayton without giving up this year's pick I'd call that a steal. I doubt Phoenix moves him without a Pick being involved but if by chance the mavs could come out of this offseason with Ayton and Hendricks to play with Green, Luka and kyrie I'd call that a tremendous upgrade in talent.
I think it?s entirely possible to pull off. Phoenix would probably like 2-3 useable players for Ayton. I just worry about his motor. He would likely be happier here though. Good relationship with Luka.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote