View Single Post
Old 06-23-2023, 08:07 AM   #1015
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessednegr0 View Post
I am 36 years old and this is literally the best draft I have ever witnessed. Holy hell. We went from a lot of weaknesses to being able to make some major moves in the span of a week. Davis Bertans got us Lively, Holmes, OMax.... Un effing believable day for the Mavericks. I am curious what we gave up for Holmes and the pick though. Is it just TPE?
Agree...but that's mostly because the Mavs have completely sucked at drafting for a long time...often intentionally so (wtf Cuban). But yes this draft was extremely solid. Even analysts who weren't high on Lively (who O think will be shown to be very wrong) think he's a great fit here and the trade for him was an A+ move. Outside of teams who had really high picks it seems the Mavs had one of the best drafts possible.
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote