View Single Post
Old 06-24-2023, 12:13 AM   #4
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
My focus would be adding talent to the 3/4/5 depth (edit: defense and rebounding emphasis). I think Miles Jr. can easily provide some minutes this year in a backup PG role. That's at minimum 3rd down the depth chart behind Luka and a presumed re-signing of Kyrie. Green and Hardy can eat up plenty of ballhandling minutes as well. All that said, I wouldn't mind a veteran signing at PG should it come at the right cost.
I have to admit I was completely turned off by Wright early on last season, but he impressed me enough as the year progressed to warrant another year.

I love the Miles pick up and think he could actually battle it out and actually eventually contribute this year in an emergency situation.

Personally, I'd like to see us pick up another vet wing and let the rookies play at first to see what they can contribute.
Then address weaknesses as the season progresses.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote