View Single Post
Old 06-24-2023, 08:39 AM   #1055
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Yeah but Miller is a far superior rebounder. I'm willing to give Prosper the benefit until he plays, but I'd have taken Miller.

Back to Barnes...I'd try a s&t of THJ for him if possible. That might make a lot of sense for both teams.
From what i can see, Prosper isnt getting rebounds like you'd think because he is defending his ass off. When he's selling out contesting shots it's hard to be in position to also rebound. Many of the shots he contests are hitting the rim by thr time he is landing. As long as he isn't letting his man get his own rebound and he is boxing out, I'll take the defense over rebounding.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote