View Single Post
Old 06-24-2023, 05:05 PM   #16
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig View Post
G. Williams and Bruce Brown seem to fit in the MLE area. I'd like to see them get a solid starter around the 20 mil range. I think Barnes is close to that. I don't think Kings will S&T Barnes because it will eat into their cap space. Inthink they may chase Draymond.

I read Mavs didn't want Deandre Hunter because of his contract. I think they shoudl revisit that. Hunter is a really good defender. Atlanta is about ta make some cap cutting decisions. Trade checker approved McGee, Bullock for Hunter. Add in 27 FRP and Atlanta could dump Bullock to save 9 mil (5 mil plus difference in salaries) which would put them 4 mil below 162 mil tax Apron, I think. They need about 4 mil to sign Bufkin.

I don't want Kuzma for that price tag. I don't think he is any better than Barnes or Hunter.
Deandre Hunters are the players you can't be paying big money anymore. That's just the new reality when you're going to be paying Luka and Kyrie big money. You pay the two superstars and everyone else needs to be on reasonable contracts.

Love to have him as well, but that's too much with the new CBA. (Or so they say)

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote