View Single Post
Old 06-25-2023, 12:36 AM   #19
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Mavs have Tobias Harris in the radar. Perfect role model for OMax and he?s expiring.

39mill means three of: THJ, Wood, Bullock, and Kleber
I've seen the reports too of the Mavs being one of the teams interested, but I don't see how it works. None of the players you just mentioned would be of real interest to the Sixers, so we would have to probably throw in Hardy or Green and/or future FRP. That would be a hard no for me.

I'm really hoping we can manage to snag Bruce Brown with the MLE. Do that, and we're ready to roll. (Oh yeah, and re-sign Kyrie, obviously.)
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote