View Single Post
Old 06-26-2023, 09:55 AM   #33
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I have faith they will get the opportunity because someone other than Kidd will be developing them. Get them in early and often and by seasons end they will look like completely different players.
Agree (and really hope we both are right). I'm highly optimistic...for what the needed, I think both will turn out to be great picks, and Lively may turn out to be one of the real steals in the draft.

My only concern is that it was long thought that it takes a center about 5 years to develop. That was back when it was more of a low post game, but clearly that time frame causes..problems. But the main contribution both need to make is NOT on offense, but on defense, and I'm thinking they will make major contributions quickly.

I also think no one is factoring in that Luca seems to be in incredible shape now, and therefore could play a more uptempo game...which would really help both, as well as Irving playing more up tempo when he's running point.

Last edited by BigDog63; 06-26-2023 at 09:58 AM.
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote