View Single Post
Old 06-26-2023, 10:34 PM   #1118
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
I think PHX knows they need to offload Ayton?s contract in an effort to fill out the roster. Obv KD, Beal, and Book aren?t going anywhere. Plus Ayton seems to have checked out mentally. I think I fresh start would be good for him. I don?t think PHX just gives him away for scraps though. I?m kinda surprised to hear that THJ and Holmes might have gotten it done. The guy averaged 18/10 last season, and he?s like 25 years old?
I'm extremely skeptical that Phoenix would have even considered that offer. No way are they giving him away without get picks and/or a good young player.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote