View Single Post
Old 06-28-2023, 10:22 AM   #10
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I agree with all of that, but unfortunately I agree the most with the very last sentence. The Hawks are not eager to move Capela. In the end, I don't see the Mavs getting either player. I think we're going to have to role with Holmes and Lively as our centers. Hopefully Holmes can have a bounceback year and hopefully Lively can at least play a few minutes of good defense a game.

I'm really hoping we can get Bruce Brown with the MLE. I think he's the perfect fit to round out the backcourt.
Love Brown and hope wing is actually our target. Brown, Williams, and Brooks for me and in that order.

Honestly, if we could land Brown, I'd be in favor of moving the 2027 FRP for Capela.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote