View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 12:59 PM   #4
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I wanna move on from most of the roster, but until we have replacements, welp...

That's why I'm not totally and complete opposed to Ayton. 1. It helps big time with rebounding which still hasn't been addressed. 2. Center, position of need. 3. We get rid of THJ.

Like, would you rather have Ayton or Powell start? Because we all know what's gonna happen if we don't get a starting center...
Obviously not Powell. I think healthy Holmes would start. I'm waiting to see what Kyrie does but if he's back. I'm fine with letting Holmes and Lively get their shot.

I'm more focused on getting a wing like Brown, who is an up and coming 2 way player that we need than center as of today. This may change in the near future though.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote