View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 05:29 PM   #1757
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog63 View Post
fwiw...I'm excited about this team! heading into the draft, I wasn't sure I would be. Nico has made some fantastic moves! I like bringing Seth back (how many times last year were the Mavs sunk not necessarily by defense, but an inability to hit a key shot?)...and rest of additions should help shore up the defense. Not sure how much the 2 rookies will contribute, but expect it to be something, and likely something significant (key roles off bench). Play good D and rebound...that's what is needed. All their other acquisitions can do that, I think.

Also thinking not enough is being made of Luka's weight loss...which I think will lead to him playing a more up tempo game...which should help all the young guys.
Would you provide a reference to "Luka's weight loss.., please? I check this forum about once or twice a week and must have missed it.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote