View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 11:56 AM   #1822
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I don?t see the Mavs trading thj, but they have to do something at the center position. Be great if they could get off McGee contract too
Stein stays we are still trying desperately to trade THJ and McGee and that we'll waive McGee if he's not traded.

Stein also says that we are not interested in anyone left for the MLE. Looking at this list I tend to agree. https://hoopswire.com/2023-nba-free-agents/

My guess is that we'll move Curry up to the MLE so we have both the MLE and BAE next year. If a trade is going to happen, it will be the fallout of a Harden/Lillard trade. If it wasn't involved with that, it would have happened by now.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote