View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 10:18 AM   #1984
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I think it?s far too early to make the call. The second half of July and all of August are almost always blackouts/holidays for teams. If a move happens, it?ll probably be in September when GMs return to the office. The only thing I expect may happen before that is word of Green?s extension.

1) if we don?t make more moves (other than a Wood SNT) I?d give the off-season a B+. We develop Lively. It?s likey that just by playing OMax, Holmes, Williams, etc that we can move up to 20-25 in rebounding which would by itself move us up into the playoffs.

2) if we can get Capela or Zubac, you have to give this off-season an A+. We?d have addressed every current issue the team had while also building a nice foundation for the future. In that scenario, Nico would have to get GM of the year.

We will see, but I think we?re in for a quiet 4-6 weeks

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-26-2023 at 10:20 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote