View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 03:15 PM   #29
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
The Capela talk just will not stop. Stein says that the Mavericks would ?love? Capela, but they know they need a third team to make the deal work, and that opportunity hasn?t presented itself yet. I?m starting to think this might actually happen, because the talk from the most credible source there is has been constant.
I actually think the opposite at this point since business is very rarely done at this stage of the summer and that three team trade probably means Paskal. Problem is that the latest rumor I saw was that the Hawks aren't giving up Bufkin in the deal, and Musai is worse than Morey with making deals. I also haven't really seen anything in the way of Paskal wanting a trade unless I missed something.

I'm glad they still want him, but if the Hawks don't like our offer, then I'm just not sure what you do.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote