View Single Post
Old 08-25-2023, 12:22 PM   #2060
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Cuban is always posturing.

Still, the waiver of the trade kicker troubles me. If Holmes gave up 1.8mill to be with us, it would be pretty douchey to trade him without somehow making it up to him.

I hope we either give him a launchpad to rehab his career or we trade him and Cuban pays him that money after he's done playing. Rewarding a loyalty move with a slap in the face would be a bad look.
Well let's assume Siakam isn't going to happen. A straight trade with Atlanta will have them wanting big man replacement, and I think Holmes/Max is a pretty good deal to fill that hole in the interim. But we know it will have to be sweeter than that.

If the trade is expanded though...Maxi/THJ/Holmes for Capela/Hunter works. Again, I think Atlanta needs a sweetener there.

It's just hard to fathom Atlanta not being that trade partner though. Really haven't heard an inkling of any other team lately.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote