View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 12:56 PM   #2079
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
He will be out of the league in a year or two if he keeps being "who he is" -- no love lost for Christian Wood from me.
quoted for truth.

I don't hate Wood and I respect that he dug his way into the league from the G-league by working hard on his offense, but his complete inability to listen to a coach, play defense, and hustle is a problem. He's a sparkplug off the bench at best which is why he went from "best FA on the market" to barely getting a vet minimum from the Lakers.

I'm sad he didn't work out here, but he's like a lot of people I've dated who keep claiming they will change and never do. He's been around the league for eight years and isn't any closer to understanding NBA playcalling than he was when he first started. I'd rather have 15 guys that know the system and buy in than some supposed unicorn that is going to cause locker room drama with his missed assignments.

Not going to miss him at all.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 09-06-2023 at 12:58 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote