View Single Post
Old 09-11-2023, 12:41 PM   #2093
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I'm not seeing or buying the "Luka fit this year" hype. He might have tightened up a bit, but I still don't think he gets it. I guess he needs more proof of the benefits.

If this inept coaching staff doesn't take him off ball by quite a bit and put his big ass on the block and run plays out of that, we are chocolate fucked. I would not allow him to iso in late game situations up top. I'd let Kyrie do it and run plays to try and get a mismatch for Luka on the block. I'm 100% fine with him having the ball in his hands with the game on the line, but it has to be by him working much closer to the bucket.
Luka can do it all. I hope he works on his 3 point and FT shooting. He can obviously shoot the ball but if he can get his numbers to 50/40/90 that would be Awesome. Maybe his usage/volume is to high for that but a nice number as a goal. I expect his 3 point shooting is lower because he takes some questionable step backs. With KI on the team imagine running a few screens to where Luka could get open catch and shoot 3s. You don't take the ball out his hands in iso 100% of the time even late in games. You mix it up and use all his skills.
sig is offline   Reply With Quote