View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 12:54 PM   #2097
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig View Post
Luka can do it all. I hope he works on his 3 point and FT shooting. He can obviously shoot the ball but if he can get his numbers to 50/40/90 that would be Awesome. Maybe his usage/volume is to high for that but a nice number as a goal. I expect his 3 point shooting is lower because he takes some questionable step backs. With KI on the team imagine running a few screens to where Luka could get open catch and shoot 3s. You don't take the ball out his hands in iso 100% of the time even late in games. You mix it up and use all his skills.
Hell never sniff 50/40/90. It's just who he is. Dirk was a different kind of machine, and had Holger. Luka really doesn't need that stat line either IMO. But yes, it woukd be great.

No one wants the ball out if Lukas hands 100% of the time, except opposing teams. I want them to mix it up and 9/10, I'd rather his ISO not be way up at the top where he can just launch a hero 3. I wouldn't even want Dirk doing that too often and he's a way better perimeter shooter and made a career off mid range, fadeaways and 3pt shots.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote