View Single Post
Old 09-22-2023, 03:08 PM   #2131
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Main thing I'd say is that the FO hasn't said that this is the team they want going into regular season. Basically every source has said they are trying to upgrade center. And with the Hield news...maybe more.

So don't be surprised if something does happen since no other source says otherwise unless I missed something.
Training camps don't start for most teams until October 3rd. I keep forgetting that. Other teams still have two weeks left to negotiate and many are going to push trade negotiations all the way into camp. It just sucks that we start so much earlier than everyone else because we essentially lose camp/preseason if we make a major trade late. We need the trade, but won't have the time together that other teams will have.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 09-22-2023 at 04:12 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote