View Single Post
Old 09-29-2023, 02:04 PM   #25
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Brad Townsend: Tim Hardaway Jr.: ?I didn?t know if I was going to be here this season, if I?m being honest with you.? ? via Twitter townbrad
Trade, Tim Hardaway Jr, Dallas Mavericks

Brad Townsend: I mentioned to Hardaway that a couple of days ago Jason Kidd mentioned his name and 6th Man of the Year in the same breath. That apparently took Hardaway by surprise. ?You guys heard it first from him,? said. ?I?m a hybrid, I guess, at this point of my career. Whether I start or come off the bench, I?m not going to be one to have an ego or anything like that. That?s not going to get you anywhere.? ?I?m just here to win ballgames.? I asked whether the 6th Man of the Year goal appeals to him. ?Once I have a conversation with him (Kidd), then we?ll see,? Hardaway said. ? via Twitter townbrad
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote