View Single Post
Old 10-13-2023, 12:35 PM   #99
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I mean Jelly Walker is getting minutes in preseason and I would bet $50 that he won't play more than 25min total for us this season. I think it's ridiculous to think that Mike Miles, who can't sniff preseason minutes, will somehow contribute more than guys with NBA pedigree like Curry, Green, and Exum.

This board is rife with people upset that camp fodder gets cut only to have them fail out of the league completely.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to develop a two-way, playmaking back-up PG for two or three years down the road? Perhaps it would be a good idea to have options in the case Luka or Kyrie are injured for part of the season, and or playing 35+ mpg? Again, I hope Exum is the answer and Miles finds a home elsewhere. Hey, maybe the Knicks are interested?