View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 10:06 AM   #2
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Game 1/81...did I miss something??

Haha I think our guys come out hot and ready to play a real game. Love that the team got to spend a lot of time together in the preseason, just not so much all together on the court. I think that will go a long way in the locker room and help the Mavs off to a fast start.

Intrigued to see Lively vs. Wemby -- I really like the Spurs S5 but man, their depth is booty. I'm wondering how deep in the rotation Kidd will go as he'll likely play it safe with Luka minutes. Think he should use this first stretch to find out what Curry and Exum can provide. I'm also curious as to the roles of THJ and OMP early on, betting the latter doesn't play a whole lot given what Green, Williams, and DDJ can do. That could be a good thing to let him along a little slower.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote