View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 04:57 PM   #39
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Not playing Holmes more in a game like this is inexcusable. We were desperate for an interior presence and a pick-and-roll partner for Luka.

THJ may have had an OK stat line and hit some big threes but his play was straight garbage. If he dribbles the ball more than once it's a 4-point swing for the other team.

I understand that Maxi is an OK defender (i.e. he understands rotations and makes an effort), but he is scared as f*ck to shoot and has lost a step. He is not an NBA rotation player right now.

Nico has to be looking at packaging some combination of Green, THJ, Maxi, and picks for an upgrade.
Holmes was actually playing well. We were playing solid as a team when he was on the floor. I'm convinced hes more valuable than Maxi and DP.

Omax could have been useful as a bigger wing to defend Siakam, OG and Barnes. They fn abused us in every fashion.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote