View Single Post
Old 11-13-2023, 11:42 AM   #23
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
D-Live and G-Will are great additions, but I'm worried we're merely a slightly improved version of the live by the 3, die by the 3 team we've been for the past few years.

With Luka's & Kai's talents it might be enough to propel us to a deep playoff run, but when playoff basketball starts and we get players doing hard close-outs, we're going to need our guys (all of them) to take the ball to the basket. This is why I've been advocating for getting Hardy more minutes. He's a downhill player.
The difference is they are FINALLY playing to their strength versus forcing something that can't be forced. I've been crying from the mountaintop for this for seemingly ages. Don't slow a non-defensive team down to try and force them to play defense. That doesn't work...period.

The best offensive team in the league is fun to watch and will win a lot of games. No, we won't win it all, but we gotta have something to look forward to for 82 games right now versus what was last season of dread and awfulness.

Mavs are always active at the deadline, so I see no reason not to get another rebounder.

Only snag is the lack of quality big men right now. Lots of teams need what we need.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote