View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 10:04 AM   #31
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Oh I don?t want to give up on either but I?m afraid their roles won?t expand. And I don?t want to get into a situation like how the Lakers had Talen Horton Tucker and held on to him for too long when they knew his role would be limited on that team.
The problem with Green imo is that we now have some better options and he is losing confidence in his offensive game. I'm not sure Josh has the mental fortitude to take his game to the next level when he has equal or better competition to deal with.
DFS overshadowed him last year and prior years. His game took to another level after the DFS trade, but has regressed after picking up some decent wing FAs.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote