View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 02:27 PM   #156
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Yeah dude has had a quick upward growth curve. He came in looking scared, but when given time, he produces. 5-5-1 last night in limited minutes.

He needs to settle his jumper in, but it's hard to be consistent when:

1) rookie year when you think top effort means playing fast and
2) not getting consistent minutes with starters. Often his minutes are with Lawson or Hardy as PG so it's the weird anarchic scramble of trash minutes

I'm sad that he's not a year-one (or at least a first 1/2 of rookie year) contributor but h is growth tells me it's way premature to call him a bust.
Prosper was compared to Aminu by some and that is exactly the type of player we need right now.

I definitely don't think he is a bust, but the ship has sailed on any chance of him having any impact this season. He'll probably be a throw-in on some deal for a role player by the end of the season.

If he would have gotten meaningful minutes early on, he might have developed into a useful piece to use come PO time.

Last edited by rimrocker; 01-04-2024 at 02:32 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote