View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 01:21 PM   #164
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
At the deadline I think there's a chance with those. But they should grab a center thats a current free agent to buy them time. Lively wont make it through the season.

Taj Gibson, Kai Jones, Nerlens Noel are the three that come to mind. Imo thats how desperate the situation is.
Really sad list. As much as I'd hate to say it, I'm not sure any of those guys has the ability to be better than Powell and/or Kleber (when he gets healthy).

Kai is skilled but raw and has more potential, but dear lord is he a trainwreck. Even before his breakdown, he was a cancer, talking trash about his teammates. Then the videos showed someone who was not only a headcase but someone you actively wouldn't want in your facility. He makes Tarpley look like a saint.

If we improve it's probably a trade and as other have said, it's a seller's market and defensive/rebounding bigs are going to be the gold standard. If you want an offense-only guy (like THJ, Hield) then the price will be low, but defensive bigs will cost you at least a FRP and some talent-- if not two.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote