View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 12:01 PM   #121
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Not sure I saw that tbh curious why would you prefer a starting center instead of a starting PF? To me, the move is the latter with a backup C and/or defensive wing to boot. Not sure a wing will be available, so to the bigs it is. Hope Green and Williams figure it out and continue to rock DJJ across the board.
Its a joke really. But the pushback I got was it was crazy to suggest we didnt HAVE to have Capela when we needed a versatile PF more. I didn't want Capela because it would push Lively to bench and stifle somw of his growth.

Much like everyone else here, Ive had a few bad ideas over the years, but if I were GM, for a few weeks, we would have Bane and Drummond now and be contenders. Instead we have DP, Maxi and Green...and Grant.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote