View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 12:32 PM   #184
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig View Post
Pacers are starting to look really good and have a lot of depth at PF now. I doubt they challenge Celts or Bucks but have a such good young core with Mathurin and Walker. Jarace Walker is now hitting the rotation and Haliburton is amazing. They lost Bruce Brown so maybe Josh Green would have some appeal. Jalen smith is a big help for size at the PF position and the Mavs are top heavy with wings. Smith is only 8 months older than Green. If Green grew to 6'9", he might be Jalen smith.
I may make Indy my second team. I was cheering for Sac last year, but they've peaked with their current roster.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote