View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 01:33 PM   #439
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@MavsDraft
?
1m
One of the things that I love about PJ Washington in Dallas as well?

Mavs now have their first forward that can shoot off the dribble. Last year PJ shot 39.4% on 3s off the dribble #MFFL
My only fears with PJ:
1) He falls in love with pullup threes and we have three guys jacking it
2) He continues to suck defensively. His first two seasons he was well above average. Since then, he's given up. Hopefully he can get back the hustle.
3) At 6'7" he's not much bigger than GWill and can be abused by bigger PFs (although how many of those are there?)

What excites me:
1) Luka/Kyrie/Green/PJ can all score on the drive and can all pass and they'll always have Lively or Gafford to catch lobs so bigs don't collapse on the drive without consequence. Strangely lob threats make drives easier.
2) PJ Can put up 40+ pts and isn't as hesitant as GWill.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-08-2024 at 01:36 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote