View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 05:04 PM   #513
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Man, I'm kind of blown away how negative the takes are outside of Dallas. Everyone is blathering on about how we went "all in" on two mid players. They're just going on about the draft capital we gave up, and don't acknowledge at all the capital we got back. They seem to think we have absolutely nothing left to work with for trades for the next five years.
I know, it's silly. We now have at least 20/15 from the center position now and a usable and versatile PF who is way better than Grant.

And if Dinwiddie join then we easily have the deepest team in the league.

And that's I think where the FO doubled down on which is depth. Our depth has kept us afloat this season through injuries and bad coaching.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote