View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 05:53 PM   #515
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

I am happy with the moves the FO made and think the national media needs to pull their head out of their..... anyway, CBS gives the Thunder an 'A' for the Hayward trade (will he stay healthy to play more than 10 minutes?) and the pick swap with the Mavs (they gave the Mavs a D+). Really? I mean did the Thunder do anything else that I am missing? Regardless, who cares. We will see what happens with the remaining games and then have a better idea of the winners and losers.