View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 06:44 PM   #519
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post

It's just strange to me that a team can significantly improve its roster on both ends of the floor and yet the national media can still say they're trade deadline "losers."
I haven?t seen anyone call the moves as losers. Well except Bill Simmons homer ass. Seen like warm opinions to great moves. And let?s be honest most of these people don?t watch the Mavs and know how undersized this team is.

When you add up Wood for a first, Grant for a first, and now PJ for a first, on the outside looking in without context, that doesn?t look great overall.

But we all know this team just got better. I honestly think they could roll with this group for the next 3-4 seasons.Wel see what happens with Kyrie but if he left you can obviously get a package back so I?m not worried there.