View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 06:54 PM   #520
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
The way I read it was IF things go south with Luka in a few years (it won?t) there?s very little draft capital to keep the team from turning into a bball wasteland.
I guess. But honestly, who cares? I certainly don't. If Luka leaves, we're f***ed no matter what. That's why I didn't understand people bitching about giving up a pick swap for Grant Williams seven years down the road. If we haven't made a serious title run by the year 2030, then we need to tear everything down to the studs anyway. If Luka does leave and the Mavs need to enter a full rebuild, it's not like you can't trade players for picks. We can scrape together a few picks if, god forbid it comes to that.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote