View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 10:00 AM   #527
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just a simpleton with this. The FO finally just filled our needs. Starting PF and backup center.

They've too often signed players that make little sense or don't fit the roster. Like bringing Seth Curry back again. Glad he was able to be included to match salaries, but the signing made zero sense. I guess you can always use shooting, but I never saw a role for him.

I really hope they've finally turned the corner with what we need versus just signing player X.

If you keep filling the holes, then eventually something will sick. And you'll likely win a ring or get very close.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote