View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 02:39 PM   #556
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Yea my take is that the media is running this dumbass narrative along with the "players don't wanna play with Luka and/or Kyrie"

In any event, super happy with how the trade deadline played out. Can't wait for this squad to simply shit on all of these lazy ass soundbite opinions.

I was on record in wanting Kuzma, but not at the expense of Gafford and an additional first. Washington fits more of what we need in athleticism, and I think he will prove to be the better defender. Kuzma is only a shade better offensively IMO and he also carries an ego whereas PJ doesn't. Kuzma honestly sounds like he's fine cashing checks and getting shots up. Fuck out of here trying to honestly say you think you can build something in Washington LOLLLLLL

In short, fuck Dinwiddie and Kuzma if that's truly their take.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote