View Single Post
Old 04-19-2003, 11:13 PM   #24
JoeGalvan

JoeGalvan is on a distinguished road

wussup fellas ...

about the reebok thing ... reebok will own all the rights to NBA jerseys/warm ups/whatever beginning in the 2003-2004 season ... which really sucks

i think the contract is somethin insane ... like 8 years or something ... it really sucks for fans, just look at the NFL this past year (same situation) look at the new uniforms

bills - no comment
seahawks - some of the worst uniforms i have seen in a long time
texans - very plain and simlar to bills (navy versions)

now look at the latest new uniforms coming from reebok and the NBA

first ...

phoenix ... now the cavs ... bleh ...

the coolest jerseys to come out of reebok lately has been their turn back the clock collection ... which are just throwbacks ...

next year ...

we can expect some terrible jerseys to come out of houston ... as well as from our little mavericks ... who will add a 3rd jersey ... an away alternate gray/silver color ...

hopefully reebok wont screw it up too much ... and knowing our superstitious team, they probably wont wear them much ...

and as far as the two paul pierce rewinds ... i dunno ... the black/green and silver/green havent exactly been flying off the shelves ...

best rewind - mj bullets, j-rich golden state ... i also heard they might release the rockets rewind in yao ming ... which will immediately be purchased ...
JoeGalvan is offline   Reply With Quote