View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 03:23 AM   #1917
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I know it's like I want to complain that Lively only got 18 minutes, but I also wouldn't care if Gafford got 35 minutes.

It actually helps both of them not to play high minutes.

Green fits if he shoots and hits threes. Otherwise, he doesn't.

And PJs issues are still fitting his game into our system. The two just don't mesh right now, but it really has nothing to do with him taking threes. This is actually a similar issue we had with Harrison Barnes. Both players play better when playmaking with the ball in their hands. But we just don't need that with Kyrie and Luka. So he is basically having to reinvent his game on offense on the fly.
It seems to me that Josh has reached his peak as a Mav and we should move on from him in the off season.

We need to find a starter quality player who can guard 1-3 and score in double digits on a nightly basis.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote