View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 10:28 AM   #1920
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
It's true that most of the roster just aren't particularly good shooters. However, a bunch of these guys have still been shooting way under their career averages. PJ is a career 35% shooter, but is 25% so far with the Mavs. THJ has been horrible for like the past 25 games before tonight- but he's the streakiest player I've ever seen. Maxi is career 35% but is 22% over the last 10 games.

It's not a good shooting team overall, but they have definitely been shooting worse than their career averages say they should.
I agree. And I think that the success they are having with points in the paint has created a different flow with the offense. This may be impacting the 3pt shooting. But it may also be the case that the team will eventually adapt to the new offensive rhythm and the shooting improves. I am confident Luka will find consistency again (last five games for Luka % from 3pt: 18.2%, 40.0%, 16.7%, 45.5%, 16.7%).