View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 12:38 AM   #2193
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Streak ended but I?m not too upset. With Lively we win.

Now we gotta figure out how to win without him and pray to god he comes back for/before the playoffs
I am looking further into the numbers and the rotation is trash.

We have DJJ starting in our lineup who is an x-factor. He only gets 18 minutes tonight compared to Maxi getting 17 minutes. We can easily bump a STARTING player to 30 minutes per game.

Dwight Powell 9 minutes this game, -8 on the score sheet. ZERO points, including 2 missed free throws.

Kidd NEEDS to tighten up this roster before we fall out of position for playoffs, being seeded 4/5/6.

What starters in the league only get 18 minutes a game like DJJ? Are we afraid DJJ can't guard Draymond? Is Draymond going to drop 50 on us?

Time and time again, we blow leads with THJ and Maxi in the game. ESPECIALLY at the same time... I honestly don't even remember if Exum got a 4th quarter minute in the game. Exum - better defender, better scoring percentage than THJ. Yet we don't have him in for the closing minutes.

Against Sacramento, Exum missed 3 easy buckets but came through clutch with the final dagger. Exum produces more than THJ night in and night out.

Lastly, I love Luka and these trick shots. He should have put his foot on GSW necks at the end of the game. He forced passes and didn't give us a cushion or opportunity to win. Luka shot the best percentage and didn't force the issue.

We needed this win for home court.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote