View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 07:51 PM   #2404
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Man, where has this version of Maxi been for the past two years? He's defending better than I've ever seen him, and he's finally hitting some three's again.

I think he's always been what he is: pretty good defender, decent shot-blocker, decent 3pt shooter. Sub-par rebounder (although some of that is that the coach tells him to hang out outside the arc, but even inside, he pulls down a mediocre number of contested rebounds)

He's just been banged up and that has thrown him off. He's a big at 32, so he's going to have some injuries and those injuries are going to take him long enough to come back from that he'll have to work his way back.

I get the frustratation with him, but people who want to waive or trade him for magic beans don't make sense to me. He can contribute more than Powell and now that we have Lively/Gafford/Washington, he's only playing if a center is injured or we need a second big at PF.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 04-09-2024 at 07:54 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote