View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 10:51 AM   #2440
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

One Mavs win or one Pelicans loss guarantees the Clips. With the Pels playing the Warriors, Kings, and Lakers, I would prepare for a Clippers matchup.

Now the real question is Kawhi having legitimate health issues, or is he resting to come out fresh? A redhot Clippers team (4-straight without him) that adds Kawhi could be a tough out.

Then again, people were afraid of the Lakers, Thunder, and Heat and we beat all of them in 2011. Spurs were our Clippers and we finally beat them in 2006 after being knocked out of the playoffs by them more than once.

I still stand by the idea that OKC is an easier out, but adversity builds chemistry and I'd rather have that rush of finally beating the Clippers than getting overly cocky after an easy Thunder series.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 04-10-2024 at 10:56 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote